Warranty: 5 Years
- FAST AND SECURE SHIPPING
- BIGGEST PRODUCT RANGE
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND OPERATED
Exceptional value for money
Compact and easy to stow in a cockpit locker, the CADET holds its own against bigger models. Its progressive-diameter buoyancy-tube provides improved stability. CADETs have an outstanding lifespan and guarantee a high level of safety for their owners (due to the closure of the float welded and to the glued overlap).
Choose your floor from an extensive range: the Aero models are comfortable and light thanks to the H2P inflatable floor. The high-performance aluminium-floor Alu series models have an inflatable keel enabling them to plane rapidly and improving manoeuvrability. Fitting the slatted floor in the Roll Up series simply involves inflating the buoyancy tubes; stowage is just a matter of folding it into its carrying bag, no need to remove the slats.
Choose from a wide product range, the tender that fits your needs :
- Cadet 200 Roll Up and Aero 2m/6'7″
- Cadet 230 Roll Up and Aero 2,3/7'7″
- Cadet 270 Roll Up, Aero and Alu 2,7m/8'10″
- Cadet 310 Aero and Alu 3,1m/10'2″
- Cadet 350 Aero and Alu 3,5m/11'6″
The equipment is plethoric and of quality without considering most the Zodiac® patented touch, such as the system of rowlock or the internal command of the self bailor. The whole set has an incomparable style, nothing surprising, it is a Zodiac® tender.
• Different types of floors: slatted, inflatable or aluminium
• Truncated cones
• Thwart/seat and carrying bag included as standard